Can I use my Keto-Mojo strips in other meters? Can I use generic strips in my Keto-Mojo.
keto-mojo strips use a patented technology 2+2 bio signal for superior accuracy and in such can only be used in keto-mojo meters.
You can order your starter kit here: https://keto-mojo.com/collections/shop-now
keto-mojo meters are FDA approved and exceeding ISO 15197:2013. Our meters can measure both ketones and glucose to an industry leading level of accuracy. Two types of strips are required, One for ketones and one for glucose, the glucose strip also measures hematocrit (Hct) and calculates hemoglobin (Hb)
- Ketones: measuring from 0.1 mmol/L ~ 8.0mmol/L
- Precision: <1mmol/L, SD<0.1mM; >1mmol/L, CV<7.5%
- Accurate results in 10 seconds
- Glucose: Measuring from 10-700mg/dL (0.56 – 38.89 mmol/L)
- Precision:SD < 5 mg/dl (0.278 mmol/L) at < 100mgl/dL (5.55 mmol/L); CV < 5% at 100mg/dL (5.55 mmol/L)
- Accurate results in 5 seconds
Many glucose meters on the market can be out on their measurements by nearly 20% and still be FDA approved. Because we use the 2+2 Bio signal and measure Blood Glucose and Hematocrit and then cross match those numbers, we are able to get our accuracy to a cumulative variance of 5% under 100mg/dl. An industry leading standard.