The good news is you are not missing any control solutions. All our meters are calibrated to a control before they leave the factory.
It is very rare to need a control solution as meters seldom fall out of calibration. Its written in the manual so folks know they have a way to benchmark if they feel the meter is not working correctly. You can purchase control solutions on our website https://keto-mojo.com/collections/shop-now
Control solutions are a way to test your meter so you know that it is giving you accurate results. Our control solutions contain a known amount of β-Ketone or Glucose that can react with keto-mojo test strips. Do a control solution test in the following conditions:
- You suspect the meter or test strips are not working properly.
- You have dropped or think you may have damaged the meter.
- Your blood ketone or Glucose test results are not consistent with how you feel, or if you think the results are not accurate
- You're a control freak and just wanna know :)
- Practicing the testing process.
You can check the performance of the meter, test strip, and your technique by comparing the control solution results with the range printed on the label of test strip vial. Checking regularly can ensure your test results are accurate. If the quality control check fails, conduct the quality control check again or contact customer service. Please refer to the Owner's Manual that came with your meter or can be downloaded online for complete testing instructions. http://help.keto-mojo.com/article/TYKVjwxLad-keto-mojo-user-guides