How do I set up my Keto-Mojo meter?
The best way to learn how to use your keto-mojo is to watch the videos here.
SETTING THE METER
Before using your meter for the first time, you should check and update these settings.
Please refer to page 12 & 14 of your Keto-Mojo Manual
Entering the Setting Mode (a)- Open the back Panel.
Start with the meter off (no test strip inserted). Press S. ( Small orange button on the back)
1. Setting the date- this is very important to have the Date Current.
The sequence of the date setting is: YEAR → MONTH → DAY. With the YEAR / MONTH / DAY flashing in sequence, press M ( Large button on the front) until the correct year/month/day appears. Press (S) to set the date.
2. Setting the time format- Press M to select the desired time format --- 12h or 24h. Press S.
3. Setting the time- With the HOUR / MINUTE flashing in sequence, press M until the correct hour/minute appears. Press S.
4. Setting the unit of measurement- Press M to switch between mg/dL and mmol/L. Press S.
5. Setting the buzzer- With the buzzer displays, press M to switch between “On” and “OFF”. Press S.
6. Deleting the memory - With “dEL” and a “ ” on the display, press M and select “no” to keep the results in memory then Press S to skip. To delete all the
results, press M and select “yes” to delete all the memory records.
7. Setting the reminder alarm- Your meter has four reminder alarms. The meter will display “OFF” and “AL1 ”. If you don’t want to set an alarm, Press S to skip this step; Or press M to select “On”, then Press S. With the minute flashing in sequence press M to select the correct hour/minute. Press S and go to the next alarm setting.
When the alarm beeps, press M to switch it off. Otherwise, it will beep for 2 minutes then switch off.
8. Setting the backlight- The default setting for meter backlight ("BL") is set to ON. Press M to switch between “On” and “OFF”.Press S.
• These parameters can ONLY be changed in the setting mode.
• If the meter is idle for 3 minutes during the setting mode, it will switch off automatically.