How do I set up my Keto-Mojo meter?
The best way to learn how to use your keto-mojo is to watch the videos here.
SETTING THE METER- Your keto mojo now comes with the batteries installed. The year and date will also be set to east coast time. You will want to double check that it is set for Your time zone.
Before using your meter for the first time, you should check and update these settings.
Please refer to page 12 & 14 of your Keto-Mojo Manual
Entering the Setting Mode (a)- Open the back Panel.
Start with the meter off (no test strip inserted). Press S. ( Small orange button on the back)
1. Setting the date- this is very important to have the Date Current.
a) YEAR The YEAR flashing first. To advance the year press M ( Large button on the front) until the correct year If you go past the current year, advance the meter to 2050 and it will start over at 2005. Press (S) to set the year.
Follow this though the month and day the same way.
b) Month, The Month is flashing. To advance the Month press M (button) until the correct Month Press (S) to set the Month
c). Day, The Day is flashing. To advance the Day press M (button) until the correct Day Press (S) to set the Month
2. Setting the time format- Press M to select the desired time format --- 12h or 24h. Press S.
3. Setting the time- With the HOUR / MINUTE flashing in sequence, press M until the correct hour/minute appears. Press S.
4. Setting the unit of measurement- Press M to switch between mg/dL and mmol/L. Press S.
5. Setting the buzzer- With the buzzer displays, press M to switch between “On” and “OFF”. Press S.
6. Deleting the memory - With “dEL” and a “ ” on the display, press M and select “no” to keep the results in memory then Press S to skip. To delete all the
results, press M and select “yes” to delete all the memory records.
7. Setting the reminder alarm- Your meter has four reminder alarms. The meter will display “OFF” and “AL1 ”. If you don’t want to set an alarm, Press S to skip this step; Or press M to select “On”, then Press S. With the minute flashing in sequence press
M to select the
correct hour/minute. Press S and go to the next
- During usage of the meter- When the alarm beeps, press M to switch it off. Otherwise, it will beep for 2 minutes then switch off.
8. Setting the backlight- The default setting for meter backlight ("BL") is set to ON. Press M to switch between “On” and “OFF”.Press S.
• These parameters can ONLY be changed in the setting mode.
• If the meter is idle for 3 minutes during the setting mode, it will switch off.
If you are testing your Ketones use the coding chip that was included in your kit. The number on the coding chip will match the number on Your vial of strips. https://help.keto-mojo.com/article/eurvkv0or2-coding-the-meter