Accuracy Issues Caused by Environment & Storage
Our Environment can play a big role in the Accuracy of the keto-mojo Meter.
Storage of your strips is very important to receiving accurate readings,
- Store the test strips in a cool, dry place between 35.6°F and 86.0°F (2°C and 30°C ) and 10% to 85%
- Keep the test strips away from direct sunlight. Do not store the test strips in high humidity.
- Store the test strips in their original vial ONLY. Do not transfer them to a new vial or any other containers.
(For strip vial only)
- Do not touch the test strips with wet hands.
- Use each test strip immediately after taking it out of the vial. Close the vial. Strips exposed to open air for more than a few minutes can cause accuracy issues
immediately after taking out a strip. (For strip vial only)
- Keep the vial closed at all times. (For strip vial only)