Why Proper Storage is Critical to the Accuracy of Keto-Mojo Meter Readings
Improper storage of your strips can cause inaccurate readings by your Keto-Mojo meter, so it's very important that you store your strips properly. Here's how:
- Store test strips in their original vial ONLY. Do not transfer them to a new vial or any other containers.
- Keep the vial of test strips in a cool, dry place between 35.6°F and 86.0°F (2°C and 30°C ) and between 10% to 85% relative humidity.
- Do not store the vial of test strips in high humidity.
- Keep the vial and all test strips away from direct sunlight.
- Do not touch the test strips with wet hands.
- Use each test strip immediately after taking it out of the vial, and be sure to close the vial immediately after retrieving a test strip; strips exposed to open air for more than a few minutes can cause accuracy issues.
- Keep the vial of strips closed at all times.