What are the Keto-Mojo meter specifications?
Does the Keto-Mojo meter test both ketones and glucose?
The Keto-Mojo meter tests both ketones and glucose--but not at the same time and not with the same testing strip. If you want to test your ketones and your glucose, you need a set of ketone strips and a set of glucose strips. Luckily, we have them for you at the best prices on the market. Find them here: Shop for ketone strips and glucose strips.
- Quick and Accurate
- Glucose results in 5 seconds ▫ Measuring from 10-700mg/dL (0.56 ~ 38.89 mmol/L)
- Ketone results in 10 seconds ▫ Measuring from 0.1 mmol/L ~ 8.0mmol/L
- 4 Daily Alarms ▫ keep consistency in measurements by testing the same time every day.
- 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 days average function.
- Large memory for 1000 tests ▫ review your readings over time.
- Before and after meal measurement tagging pre AC and PC ▫ AC is an abbreviation of a medical term from the latin “Ante Cibum" before meal ▫ PC is an abbreviation of a medical term from the latin “Post Cibum" After meal
- Hygienic strip ejector ▫ One touch one handed you can shoot the used strips like pro for elegant disposal
- Exceeds FDA and ISO 15197:2013 standards; approved for in vitro self testing of Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Calibration by code chip for ketones ▫ ensures accuracy.
- Large back lit LCD display ▫ Easy to read in any lighting conditions. ▫ Power supply 2 x AAA ▫ Operating conditions 10 ˚C ~ 40 ˚C, below 85% R.H.